Admission opens for BNM Nursing 2015-2016
Bachelor of Sciences in Nursing and Midwifery is a four year integrated nursing and midwifery undergraduate program.
• On completion of the programme, the professional nurse-midwife graduate shall be able to:
• Provide comprehensive, culturally acceptable, evidence based nursing and midwifery care to individuals, groups, families and communities at all levels of care in a variety of settings.
• Collaborate with other members of the health care team to improve health care delivery services in order to improve quality of nursing and midwifery care for sustainable health and development of the community.
• Demonstrate competence in providing health information and counselling to individuals, families, groups and communities.
• Participate actively in professional growth and development for self and others.
• Take a leadership role in planning, implementing and evaluation of individual and community health nursing and midwifery care.
• Participate in supervising and monitoring quality of nursing and midwifery care in various health care settings.
• Participate actively in the promotion, prevention, care, support and rehabilitation programmes for HIV and AIDS, Malaria, Tuberculosis and other diseases of public concern.
• Participate actively in the professional organisations for the improvement of the nursing and midwifery professions.
For admission please call or mail us: admission*parinamaedu.in 9035289191/9035289555